Send Paul to the Electoral College

Send me to the Electoral College in 2008 and I promise that I will vote exactly as I am supposed to. I will not abstain in a protest, vote for "the other guy" or otherwise do anything foolish. I will dress up nice, behave myself, and vote. I am a resident of the State of Kansas and a registered voter.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

How do you get in the Electoral College, anyway?

I have no idea, all I know is that it is a goal. I am hoping to learn about the process here and post my findings.

What I have found so far is that no one that I have contacted: Senators, Representatives, Congressmen, Governors, local elected officials, party delegates--no one! has responded to my request to learn more about the process.

2 Comments:

  • At 10/05/2005 10:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You might get somewhere by talking to our friend, Andy Wollen. He was the pres of the Johnson County Republicans last election... He might know where to start...

    :) Nikki

     
  • At 10/06/2005 7:46 PM, Blogger Paul McDonald said…

    Thanks Nikki! I'm glad someone reads this!

    The JoCo republicans ignored my last request for information... :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home