Send Paul to the Electoral College

Send me to the Electoral College in 2008 and I promise that I will vote exactly as I am supposed to. I will not abstain in a protest, vote for "the other guy" or otherwise do anything foolish. I will dress up nice, behave myself, and vote. I am a resident of the State of Kansas and a registered voter.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Online Petition

Instructions: If you agree with this letter and are a registered voter in the state of Kansas, please sign the petition simply by adding a comment. You can also forward this post by email by clicking on the "email post icon" -- the one that looks like an envelope!


An Open Letter of Petition to the Governor of the Great State of Kansas

We support Paul McDonald of Overland Park Kansas and desire to have him represent our great state in the Electoral College of 2008. We have great trust that he will rightfully represent not only we that sign this petition, but also those who cast their vote in the general elections.

Let the Electoral College be not a place of political favors but a place of true government of the people, by the people, and for the people.


This page can be found at http://letpaulvote.blogspot.com/2006/02/online-petition.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home