Send Paul to the Electoral College

Send me to the Electoral College in 2008 and I promise that I will vote exactly as I am supposed to. I will not abstain in a protest, vote for "the other guy" or otherwise do anything foolish. I will dress up nice, behave myself, and vote. I am a resident of the State of Kansas and a registered voter.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

The Big Dog: Certificate of Vote


And here it is... the "Certificate of Vote" for the 2004 Presidential Election for the State of Kansas...

This is the actual document that represents the vote for the electors of the state. There are many copies of the certificate for each state (to be sent to various places of record throughout the government) but each certificate is to be identical. All electors for a given state (or commonwealth or other electoral district such as Washington DC) sign the same copies.

There is not one certificate of vote for each elector, but several identical copies for each state signed by all electors for the state.

Pretty cool, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home