Send Paul to the Electoral College

Send me to the Electoral College in 2008 and I promise that I will vote exactly as I am supposed to. I will not abstain in a protest, vote for "the other guy" or otherwise do anything foolish. I will dress up nice, behave myself, and vote. I am a resident of the State of Kansas and a registered voter.

Friday, December 30, 2005

Does anybody know how this works?


The governor's office won't say anything, the legislature can't find out anything, the political parties aren't talking... and former Governor John Carlin (now the head of the National Archives) has passed the buck to a Librarian to tell me that they can't tell me anything either...

I hate to dissapoint Mr. Hartley, but I've already been ignored by the Kansas Secretary of State, too... but I'll try again, just for fun!

How does anyone get elected President if no one knows how the Electoral College is formed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home