Send Paul to the Electoral College

Send me to the Electoral College in 2008 and I promise that I will vote exactly as I am supposed to. I will not abstain in a protest, vote for "the other guy" or otherwise do anything foolish. I will dress up nice, behave myself, and vote. I am a resident of the State of Kansas and a registered voter.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Johnson County "Live to Vote" Campaign


Leo Rostin states “The purpose of life is to count, to matter, to stand for something and have it make some difference that you lived at all.”

Voting helps ensure that your life makes a difference. We encourage all adult citizens to register to vote and then participate in each election in their community.
To commemorate the “Live to Vote” philosophy, the election office has created special blue wristbands that can be purchased for $2 each (minimum order of 5). The bands come in youth and adult sizes.

To order, contact the Johnson County Election Office at (913) 782-3441 or e-mail election@jocoelection.org.

Visit http://www.jocoelection.org/LiveToVote.htm to learn more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home